Leisure Time Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Leisure Time Forums

A forum where people can talk about anything they want!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I finally got here

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Omni Mega
Omni Mega

I finally got here Empty
PostSubject: I finally got here   I finally got here Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 4:19 am

And yay I came early!

cheers
Back to top Go down
kuriri-chan
kuriri-chan

I finally got here Empty
PostSubject: Re: I finally got here   I finally got here Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 4:51 am

Yay!
Back to top Go down
Apocalyptic
Administrator
Apocalyptic

I finally got here Empty
PostSubject: Re: I finally got here   I finally got here Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 3:16 pm

Thanks for joining Omni! I thought you hated me after all that crap on DBD!
Back to top Go down
https://ltforums.forumotion.net
Omni Mega
Omni Mega

I finally got here Empty
PostSubject: Re: I finally got here   I finally got here Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 4:37 pm

I would have but I dont like following large crowds and it seemed like the large crowd would rather hate you and I dont like being with crowds.
Back to top Go down
Apocalyptic
Administrator
Apocalyptic

I finally got here Empty
PostSubject: Re: I finally got here   I finally got here Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 6:21 pm

Omni Mega wrote:
I would have but I dont like following large crowds and it seemed like the large crowd would rather hate you and I dont like being with crowds.

LOL..... Well, some people whom I thought hated me joined, so apparentley not that many people hate me as much as they let on.
Back to top Go down
Guy
Guy

I finally got here Empty
PostSubject: Re: I finally got here   I finally got here Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 6:23 pm

Apocalyptic wrote:
Omni Mega wrote:

LOL..... Well, some people whom I thought hated me joined, so apparentley not that many people hate me as much as they let on.

I bet you thought I hated youze
Back to top Go down
Apocalyptic
Administrator
Apocalyptic

I finally got here Empty
PostSubject: Re: I finally got here   I finally got here Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 6:25 pm

Guy wrote:
Apocalyptic wrote:
Omni Mega wrote:

I figured you'd be one of the upset people, because you were one of the people who stayed loyal to DBD and liked it there, so I am sure you said WTF! in an annoyed tone at the very least when i deleted it! Razz

After i got your e-mail though, well obviously not...
Back to top Go down
Guy
Guy

I finally got here Empty
PostSubject: Re: I finally got here   I finally got here Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 6:29 pm

Apocalyptic wrote:
Guy wrote:
Apocalyptic wrote:
Omni Mega wrote:

I figured you'd be one of the upset people, because you were one of the people who stayed loyal to DBD and liked it there, so I am sure you said WTF! in an annoyed tone at the very least when i deleted it! Razz

I was like "wtf, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" at first, but after a few minutes after finding out that the forum was deleted, I felt that there was some kind of ulterior motive hanging and there was some massive shit going on IRL for you. I've learned to put myself in other people's shoes to see how they would view it instead of being a stereotypical basher.
Back to top Go down
Apocalyptic
Administrator
Apocalyptic

I finally got here Empty
PostSubject: Re: I finally got here   I finally got here Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 6:31 pm

Guy wrote:
Apocalyptic wrote:
Guy wrote:
Apocalyptic wrote:
Omni Mega wrote:

I was like "wtf, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" at first, but after a few minutes after finding out that the forum was deleted, I felt that there was some kind of ulterior motive hanging and there was some massive shit going on IRL for you. I've learned to put myself in other people's shoes to see how they would view it instead of being a stereotypical basher.

Well, I appreciate it man..... That's mighty decent of ya! Smile
Back to top Go down
Chrona

I finally got here Empty
PostSubject: Re: I finally got here   I finally got here Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 6:32 pm

Hey, I stayed with DBD more Sad
Back to top Go down
Apocalyptic
Administrator
Apocalyptic

I finally got here Empty
PostSubject: Re: I finally got here   I finally got here Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 6:35 pm

Chrona wrote:
Hey, I stayed with DBD more Sad

And I feel the same way about you Chrona.... You never hated on me over it, and I appreciate it... YA MAMA I DO! Razz
Back to top Go down
Chrona

I finally got here Empty
PostSubject: Re: I finally got here   I finally got here Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 6:36 pm

I *ALWAYS* hated you over it, but I tend to hate you less than most Smile
Back to top Go down
Apocalyptic
Administrator
Apocalyptic

I finally got here Empty
PostSubject: Re: I finally got here   I finally got here Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 6:41 pm

Chrona wrote:
I *ALWAYS* hated you over it, but I tend to hate you less than most Smile

Thanks, that was so thoughtful of you to say! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Chrona

I finally got here Empty
PostSubject: Re: I finally got here   I finally got here Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 6:47 pm

Yay

Now give me a pumpkin, post haste
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I finally got here Empty
PostSubject: Re: I finally got here   I finally got here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I finally got here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Leisure Time Forums :: Introductions-
Jump to: