Leisure Time Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Leisure Time Forums

A forum where people can talk about anything they want!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to my new forum!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Apocalyptic
Administrator
Apocalyptic

Welcome to my new forum! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to my new forum!   Welcome to my new forum! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 12:35 am

As many of you will already know I used to run another forum called Dragonball Discussion AKA DBD here on forumotion. We has many good times and a few bad times. Due to some overwhelming stress and frustration issues I hastly decided to destroy DBD, and it was a bad decision. Everyone who is now upset with me because of my actions are understood and I do apologize. Stress and frustration are no excuse, and I regret doing so.......

And as if things are not bad enough, my brother whom is staying with me for a few months apparentley signed on to Raziels forum after I told him what happened and everyone thought it was me because we had the same IP address because he was using my computer! Evil or Very Mad He has seen my forum in the recent past, never signed up, but watched me post stuff when i was on. Him and I are very close so he thought he would get revenge by fucking with people on there....... Moron! LOL Needless to say, I told him how stupid that was...... Oh well! Sorry to everyone on Raziels forum! Embarassed

As bad as all of that is, there is some good that has emerged from the bowels of my failed actions of DBD's destruction. I have started a new! Sometimes a second try is good.... right?.... New forum, new layout (One I prefer personally), new, somewhat less restrictive rules (Rules topic is VERY slim here, and will stay that way, less strict punishments)....

I hope everyone who signs up this time will enjoy it here. Sorry for being such a bastard with DBD... The past is the past! Fuck it right? I wanted to re name that forum anyway, at least this time we appeal to a larger audience as it is not purely DB based in the name. Sorry if anyone thinks Leisure Time Forums sounds lame, I like it, posting on message boards is usually something you do in your free time, so it works! Razz
Back to top Go down
https://ltforums.forumotion.net

Welcome to my new forum!
Page 1 of 1